LOOKING TO REGISTER FOR ONE OF OUR PROGRAMS?
Click on “Download PDF” below the Image to complete the 2-page client registration packet. You can email to: email@example.com or submit in person.
“ON-LINE REGISTRATION! Complete waivers and health questionnaire prior to your first session!”
IF YOU ARE COMPLETING THE WAIVER FOR YOUR CHILD, PLEASE ENTER IN YOUR CHILD’S INFORMATION.
- -Complete the Upgrade Request Form (hard copy, or available on Website under FORMS)
- -Complete the Month-to-Month Request Form (hard copy, or available on Website under FORMS)
- -Clients must complete Stacking Request Form prior to the end of their original contract (hard copy at front desk, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Clients who are unable to maintain the frequency of their Pricing Agreement due to extenuating circumstances can extend the expiration of their remaining sessions up to 60 days from each payment activation date. Payments will continue to be made, and sessions will remain available for use. Any sessions that are not used within the original 60 day allotment can be extended an additional 60 days from the activation date of each individual payment. For example, if a payment runs on January 1st, they will be set to expire on March 1st. Upon completion of the stacking form, the sessions will then expire on May 1st.
- -Assessment via online submission of functional movement, performance assessments, and health information. **Local clients have the option of coming into the facility during operating hours.**
- -Initial 30-minute one-on-one consultation session with your coach via Zoom, Skype, Face Time or phone.
- -Based on the information provided, we will customize a training plan that fits your goals and schedule.
- -Customized Training Program to Target Training Goals, including: Strength, Speed, Agility, Mobility, Explosion, Overall Fitness Improvement, Weight Loss
- -Email and SMS texting support for the duration of your session.
- -Paymetns must be made in full, and all sales are final (no refunds).
- -Payment will be taken first, then the assessment will be completed along with the consultation. Upon completion of payment, assessment, and the consultation, athlete will receive the workout program via Kinduct within one week.