Athlete’s Addiction 4-phase nutrition program
Nutrition Plan Phase 1
- Strategy session face to face or phone call
- Meal plan created with foods you like and on your schedule, taking the guess work out
- Learning when, what, and how much to eat
- Knowledge to help change your habits for better health
- Weekly accountability check-ins (InBody) with face-to-face or phone call meetings
- Weekly changes to meal plan as needed
Nutrition Plan Phase 2
- Continue to track progess from Phase 1
- Help looking for areas to improve on
- Continuing to make new habits
- Bi-weekly check-ins (InBody) and meal plan changes via face-to-face meetings or phone calls
Nutrition Plan Phase 4 (Rollover Phase)
Accountability Coaching Continues…..
Now that you’ve made it through the first 12 weeks, you will be graduated to Phase 4! Phase 4 let’s you have access to our software and monthly InBody measurements to keep you accountable.
This program is your home base to receive tools and support from all angles to help you reach your goals. When you have questions or need support, our coaches are in your corner – and you’ll need us along the way! There’s more needed to reach your goals than just a meal plan.
Nutrition Client Testimonials
“At the end of August 2018, I needed to make a change to get healthy. I visited Athlete’s Addiction and met Erika. She put me on the InBody machine and then sat me down and asked what goals I wanted to achieve. She put a nutrition plan in place and I quickly started losing fat while building muscle. I get new plans weekly and can’t believe how much I eat and still lose fat and build muscle. I am proud to say that I am down almost 50lbs and feel great. Thank you Erika for giving me my confidence back. I’m looking forward to even more in 2019. I highly recommend Athlete’s Addiction to anyone serious about getting healthy. The entire staff is awesome and friendly.”
John S. – Nutrition/Bootcamp Adult Client
“Erika’s nutrition counseling helped me break through a year-long exercise-only plateau, and I lost over 10 pounds in under 6 weeks! She took my schedule, family, and likes/dislikes into consideration and built me meal plans that were delicious, filling, and made the weight finally go! And she took the time to educate me so I could make better choices on my own going forward.”
Jen S. Nutrition/Bootcamp Adult Client